We changed some storage limits in the last days:
- HTTP Upload: 50MB per file, 100MB overall quota
- Automatic deletion of offline messages: 93 days
- Automatic deletion of MAM archive messages: 31 days (if MAM was enabled by the user, otherwise no storage)
- Automatic deletion of chatroom messages: 31 days (if MUC_Log was enabled by the user, otherwise no storage)
- Automatic deletion of unused accounts: not yet
We have updated our web forms and restored accessibility for users who are blind or visually impaired. You can again pass the captcha by listening to it if you cannot see the captcha image.
Also we would like to remind our Jabber hosting customers that you and your users also can use the public web forms (Change password, Reset password, Add/change email, remove account) on this website. You cannot use the Create account form as you can create new JIDs through the Web Admin and we won’t expose our Jabber hosting customers to the public.
We changed the configuration from “One transport per one IRC network” (we used irc.freenode.org) to “One transport for more IRC networks”. This affects how you must connect to a room. The format is: #firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see the transport description.
Connections to our Tor .onion address work again since today. So if you like to connect directly through Tor you can use the following address as Jabber server address for all Jabber domains running on our server: c2aaokzwkwkct543.onion